Gates, Barriers & Automation Solutions
Security Fencing Solutions Ltd are one of the country’s leading manufacturers and installers of bespoke automated security, gate and barrier systems.
Automated sliding gates are suitable everywhere where operational safety and security have priority: Warehousing, School buildings, sports facilities, Airports & Train Facilities
As a truly independent organisation, we are not tied to any manufacturer, we source our products for the most competitive and secure solution for our client’s needs. We have always been able to offer a high quality service which is backed up by a comprehensive quality control system.
Our range of products includes Barriers, Automated and Manual Sliding Gates, Automated and Manual Swing Gates, Automated Bi-Folding Gates, Automated and Manual Rising Bollards, Turnstiles. Using our range of security products, together with over 25 years in the industry supplying and installing such items, we are able to offer our customers a bespoke design, manufacture, install and maintenance options for a cost effective, efficient security system. This design to completion approach sets us apart from others.
Gates, Barriers & Automation solutions for all industries
Our Gates are operational at industrial, commercial, utility and educational sites across the UK. Generally, our swing gates come in four main styles:
• Welded mesh gates
• Palisade gates
• Balustrade gates
• Ornamental automatic swing gates
All our gates can be Automated if required by one of our DHF certified engineers and all our managers are IOSH qualified.
Other factors we take into account as part of the final specification include:
• Choice of single or double-leaf gates
• A combination of high security and good aesthetics
• Additional features such as vertical extensions for barbed wire or electric pulse fence can be added on
• Security such as access control, which can include a keypad, automation, remote controls, etc.
• We can supply and install adjacent fencing that complements the gate and maintains security